HOW TO APPLY
report cards, standardized test scores (all grades), and transcripts (8th-11th grades) for the past 3 years
social security card
letters of recommendation from a former principal and teacher
APPLY IN PERSON
Paper applications can be picked up at the Central Private Administrative Office. Applicants will be required to complete the grade appropriate questionnaire. Copies of the following documents must be submitted along with the application:
- report cards, standardized test scores (all grades), and transcripts (8th-11th grades) for the past 3 years
- birth certificate
- social security card
- immunization records
- letters of recommendation from a former principal and teacher
Once completed, submit the application to the Central Private Administrative Office and pay the application fee of $50.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- Application to Central Private does not guarantee admission. All applications must go through the admissions committee for review. This process will take a minimum of 2 weeks. All decisions of the admissions committee are final.
- Seniors are accepted at the discretion of the Head of School.
- Central Private does not accept students in need of credit recovery or in current failure status.
- Central Private does not accept students under suspension or expulsion.
- Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten Criteria
- PreK3 students must be 3 years old by September 30th.
- PreK4 students must be 4 years old by September 30th.
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by September 30th.
- Students must be fully potty trained.
- Students must be able to function in a classroom setting without one-to-one supervision.
EVALUATION & TESTING
- All potential students will meet with the Head of School/Elementary Coordinator and/or School Counselor during the admissions process.
- The school reserves the right to request additional information, including complete files from schools attended.
- A parent/guardian must accompany the student to the appointment.
- Assessments will be administered as followed:
- PreK3, PK4 & Kindergarten - oral and/or written readiness assessment and consult with a teacher/administrator
- 1st - 5th grade - written assessment
- 6th - 12th grade - transcript and report card review, written testing when necessary
Once the application committee has approved the student's application, an enrollment packet must be completed. The enrollment packet can be completed online or in person. The packet includes the following forms and items:
Registration, Entry, and Student Fees
Signed promissory note
Direct Debit Authorization Form for a monthly payment plan (If applicable)
Student Medical Information Form
Tuition (due by July 1st if paying in full)
Student/ Family Registration Form
Fee Information Form
A campus visit is highly recommended for prospective families who are interested in observing the school's activities and programs in progress. Individual appointments to tour the campus may be requested through the main office.
Central Private also hosts events throughout the year, such as the "Coffee Break For Parents" and the annual Open House, where interested families have the opportunity to interact with faculty and staff members.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.
Central Private School, Inc., admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.